The KARLI project regularly publishes articles on the progress of the project. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay conveniently up to date!
- Report abstract: Display of Artificial Intelligence in the Vehicle HMIThe KARLI AI-MMI (Artificial Intelligence of Human-Machine Interaction) work package focuses on the question of how the use of AI will affect the appearance of an MMI. This is also the subject of the report “Display of Artificial Intelligence in the Vehicle HMI” by Dr.-Ing Peter Rössger. Read the summary here.
- UX concepts for the vehicle of the future. KARLI & HdM.The focus of the Stuttgart Media University (HdM) in the KARLI project is on the evaluation and development of user-centered AI solutions for automated driving vehicles. The goal is to combine a high level of safety with a successful user experience (UX).
- Developing AI-driven in-vehicle interaction. KARLI & Audi.Within KARLI, Audi is working on AI-based interactions in the vehicle with regard to person- and context-sensitivity. The goal is for the human-machine interface to behave adaptively based on the user and system state of the individual operating history.
- User studies on motion sickness. KARLI & Allround Team.In the KARLI project, Allround Team GmbH is responsible for the studies on the application “Motion Sickness”. The focus is on coordinating, implementing, and evaluating user studies.
- Concept development of a voice user interface. KARLI & TWT.In the KARLI project, TWT is working on optimizing human-machine interaction by integrating specific applications. This case focuses on the conception of a voice user interface.
- Intelligent Driver Monitoring System & User Interface. KARLI & ContinentalIn KARLI, Continental is playing a pivotal role in integrating an intelligent driver monitoring system and an intelligent user interface within an automated vehicle.
- UI & UX for the car of the future. KARLI & studiokurbosWithin the KARLI project, studiokurbos focuses on optimizing human-machine interaction through the development of user-centered user interfaces and user experiences. The international design studio draws on all vehicle, environmental and occupant data generated by a KARLI vehicle.
- Developing image data-based AI algorithms. KARLI & Fraunhofer IOSBWithin KARLI, the Fraunhofer Institute of Optronics, System Technologies and Image Exploitation (IOSB) is developing image-based AI algorithms. In automated vehicles, these are designed to detect when drivers and other occupants are behaving as required by the current level of automation.
- Real-world data for AI-based applications. KARLI & IAT.The Institute of Human Factors and Technology Management (IAT) at the University of Stuttgart represents a central part of the empirical work in the KARLI project: It collects subjective and objective measurement data for AI-based applications.
- Making autonomous driving safer. This is KARLI.INVENSITY will actively participate in the BMWi funding program “Artificial Intelligence as a Key Technology for the Vehicle of the Future” over the next 3 years. The goal of the … Read more
#Künstliche #Intelligenz für #Adaptive, #Responsive und #Leveladaptive Intelligenz im #Fahrzeug der #Zukunft