The KARLI project regularly publishes articles on the progress of the project. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay conveniently up to date!
- User studies on motion sickness. KARLI & Allround Team.In the KARLI project, Allround Team GmbH is responsible for the studies on the application “Motion Sickness”. The focus is on coordinating, implementing, and evaluating user studies.
- Concept development of a voice user interface. KARLI & TWT.In the KARLI project, TWT is working on optimizing human-machine interaction by integrating specific applications. This case focuses on the conception of a voice user interface.
- Intelligent Driver Monitoring System & User Interface. KARLI & ContinentalIn KARLI, Continental is playing a pivotal role in integrating an intelligent driver monitoring system and an intelligent user interface within an automated vehicle.
- UI & UX for the car of the future. KARLI & studiokurbosWithin the KARLI project, studiokurbos focuses on optimizing human-machine interaction through the development of user-centered user interfaces and user experiences. The international design studio draws on all vehicle, environmental and occupant data generated by a KARLI vehicle.
- Developing image data-based AI algorithms. KARLI & Fraunhofer IOSBWithin KARLI, the Fraunhofer Institute of Optronics, System Technologies and Image Exploitation (IOSB) is developing image-based AI algorithms. In automated vehicles, these are designed to detect when drivers and other occupants are behaving as required by the current level of automation.
- Real-world data for AI-based applications. KARLI & IAT.The Institute of Human Factors and Technology Management (IAT) at the University of Stuttgart represents a central part of the empirical work in the KARLI project: It collects subjective and objective measurement data for AI-based applications.
- Making autonomous driving safer. This is KARLI.INVENSITY will actively participate in the BMWi funding program “Artificial Intelligence as a Key Technology for the Vehicle of the Future” over the next 3 years. The goal of the … Read more