On this page, we will make the following information publicly available
as the project progresses:
- KARLI Poster (pdf) and KARLI Paper (external Link) (both created for the Human-Computer Interaction “HCI” International Conference 2022)
- Technical paper: Gaussian-base runtime detection of out-of-distribution inputs for neural networks by Vahid Hashemi et al.
- Abstract: Modified Multiple Resource Model for multi-modal HMIs in automated driving (by Anne Pagenkopf, Miriam Schweiker, Marlis Fleischmann, and Arnd Engeln)
- Technical paper: Backdoor Mitigation in Deep Neural Networks via Strategic Retraining (by Akshay Dhonthi, Ernst Moritz Hahn, and Vahid Hashemi)
- Paper (German): Display of Artificial Intelligence in the vehicle HMI (by Dr.-Ing. Peter Rössger)
- Paper (German): HMI adaptation through artificial intelligence (by Dr.-Ing. Peter Rössger)
- Official KARLI Project Presentation (German)
- Computer Vision in the KARLI Project (Presentation held by Dr. Frederik Diederichs at the European Conference for Computer Vision 2022)
You need more information?
The KARLI project office will be happy to assist you.
KARLI project office / INVENSITY GmbH
Telephone: +49 172 65 9 0 51
A press kit will be published here promptly, consisting of the standard presentation on the project, a digital version of the factsheet, and general press information, e.g. relevant image material, etc.
Selected contributions to the KARLI project
Archive Press releases
Here you can find all departmental releases published so far